Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is my rental? When you book with The Opera House of Pacific, the space belongs exclusively to you and your guests for 4 hours. Your rental fee includes a 4- hour time block, but if you need more time, each additional hour is $100.
- What is included in my rental price? Exclusive use of the room booked for 4 hours, all tables and chairs (which can be set up for you for an additional $150), a sound system (Opera House room), Kitchen Set Up Room (Opera House room), and a projector with screen (Opera House room).
- How do I reserve a date with Opera House? We secure dates with a 50% non-refundable deposit and a $200 security deposit that is returned if no damage is done to venue. Just fill out an event request form on our home page and we will be in touch to look at the date your are requesting and set up a time to come in and book.
- How do I set up a tour? We would love to host you for a tour! First, please fill out an event request form on our home page and we will be in touch to set that up!
- Are any decorations prohibited? We do not allow real candles indoors (flameless candles are allowed) or glitter. We also ask that if you choose to hang anything in the space, you use command strips, or an alternative that will leave our walls undamaged.
- Can I bring in outside food or alcohol? Food can be provided by you or a caterer of your choice. All alcohol is provided by Pacific Brew Haus, and they will discuss prices and options with you.
- What is your capacity? We can host 150-seated guests in the Opera House, 40 in the Mercantile room, and 20 in the Kennedy and Art Rooms.
- Can we leave decorations and other items at your facility to pick up the next day? The venue must be clear of all items by or before 12:00 a.m. the day of your rental. We want to make sure the space is beautiful and ready for the guests who come in after your event.
- Are there any hotels close to Opera House of Pacific? We are fortunate to have several options for guest accommodations close to the our venue. Here are suggested options:
Comfort Inn, 1320 Thornton Street • Pacific, MO, 63069 • (636) 257-4600
Quality Inn Near Six Flags St. Louis, 1400 West Osage St., Pacific, (636) 257-8400
Holiday Inn Six Flags-4901 Six Flags Road, Eureka, MO – Contact: Adrienne Rind – 636-938-3515
Wildwood Hotel – 2801 Fountain Place, Wildwood, MO – Contact: Shannon Fagas – 636-733-9115